Welcome to Quantify’s documentation!¶
Quantify is a python based data acquisition platform focused on Quantum Computing and solid-state physics experiments. It is build on top of QCoDeS and is a spiritual successor of PycQED. Quantify currently consists of quantify-core and quantify-scheduler.
Quantify-scheduler is a python module for writing quantum programs featuring a hybrid gate-pulse control model with explicit timing control. The control model allows quantum gate- and pulse-level descriptions to be combined in a clearly defined and hardware-agnostic way. Quantify-scheduler is designed to allow experimentalists to easily define complex experiments, and produces synchronized pulse schedules to be distributed to control hardware.
This is a pre-release alpha version, major changes are expected. Use for testing & development purposes only.
Quantify-scheduler is maintained by The Quantify consortium consisting of Qblox and Orange Quantum Systems.
The software is free to use under the conditions specified in the license.
- User guide
- Tutorial 1. Basic experiments
- Tutorials Qblox Backend
- Tutorials Zurich Instruments Backend
- 0.5.2 Fixes to backends, and other incremental fixes (2021-12-08)
- 0.5.1 Incremental fixes, refactoring, and addition of convenience methods and classes (2021-11-11)
- 0.5.0 Expanded feature sets hardware compilation backends (2021-10-25)
- 0.4.0 InstrumentCoordinator and improvements to backends (2021-08-06)
- 0.3.0 Multiple backends support (2021-05-20)
- 0.2.0 Hybrid pulse- gate-level control model (2021-01-14)
- 0.1.0 (2020-10-21)